2010年11月30日星期二

2010-11-30, oh my brick kindle

I install a third-party fonthack sounds like dfhhack, when I gonna uninstall it by changing the hackflag from '0' to 'uninstall' , the Kindle stuck under the damn tree.
I would like to recover it, so I tried to enter a recovery mode, but it seems stuck forever under the tree with some words "please wait a moment while your kindle starts up."

Please help me, I love my Kindle dxg!

PS: I just bought for one week, and I would like to take it for my campus vacation :'(


--
I discovered that if I pressed the "r" and then choose the "space bar" to cancel the proceeding of inputting "reset" to recover the kindle to factory mode , it could restart to the normal menu, even though it couldn't restart normally.
After all, I got my kindle back again~

0 评论:

发表评论